Welcome to the official website of Maca Nature Institute, a Japanese General Incorporated Association.
It was established in October of 2011 and is now domiciled in Sanda city near Kobe in Japan. Our key areas of concern are:
- Sustainability (ecology, earthships, environmental health)
- Information (analysis of global events for Japanese via lectures and publications)
- Research (philosophy & science conventions at the KT Global Research Institute)
- Interdependence (cross cultural projects such as Aberdeen/Japan)
- Universe and relation to 'space weather' on Earth
- Solar (education about and application of technology) are the key words for our activities.